CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I am doing it. I am starting the blog that has been in my head for a few weeks now. This blog is the story of my daughter, Sydney and how we, as a family cope with her heart problems. Sydney has a heart defect that will most likely require open-heart surgery. This will be about her progress, her struggles, mine and Jordan's struggles as we try to help her, what her days are like, and most importantly-the miracles, big or small, that occur in our daily life.I believe that my daughter was born with this heart defect for a reason. We are supposed to learn from this experience so I am using this blog as a way to write my thoughts, fears, worries, and joys that come as we help our daughter heal. There are days when I feel like I have so many different emotions that I am going to explode and fortunately a blog will keep me from doing that! Lucky for you. You are welcome to read this blog even if I've never met you! Feel free to make comments, tell your own story, laugh, judge me on my mothering, or to just cry. Whichever suits you best for whatever reason is fine with me! Enjoy the read...

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dear Sydney,
There is a light in your eyes that is undeniable. I look into them and there is so much hope, trust, and happiness inside of them. Your eyes glitter with joy. Today we were playing on the couch and you were smiling so much. You have become more and more responsive to other people and I love it. I love to see you smile. You are just one little bundle of joy!
You came with me to the craft store today. All of the ladies were commenting on cute you are and how small you are for your age. I wasn't sure if hearing how small you are was something I wanted to hear. Oh well, you'll grow sometime...I hope.
Here is a little video of you as you and I were talking with each other today. This is mainly for the grandmas,aunts, and friends who haven't seen you for a while. Just so you know, today is your 8 week birthday. I can't believe how time flies. I love you, Sydney.

Love always and forever, Mom

3 comments:

Moonmagic said...

Thank you for that video, she is so precious, what a sweetie. I think about her every day, and wonder how she is doing, I am so glad you write about her day. It makes it easier being so far away. Grandma loves you Sydney-be strong.

Unknown said...

So stinking cute!! I love that smile!

Jed and Kera said...

OH! I am so glad you put this on here. I feel like I have officially met Little Miss Sydney! So precious!

Post a Comment