I am worried about you today. You have thrown up twice (not just a little spit up, they are spews). You still aren't eating the way we would hope. Your forehead has been a little sweaty tonight and you aren't acting the way you normally do. If you keep this up throughout the night, we are calling the doctor in the morning just to see what he says. I hope that it's nothing and that I am just over analyzing but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
We celebrated father's day today. We made your dad breakfast this morning before church. For dinner we had Parmesean Chicken which is turning into one of your Dad's new favorites. I love your Dad so much, Syd. He means the world to me and I don't know what I would ever do without him. He is the rock of our family. I, on the other hand, am the one who forgets everything and is ridiculously emotional. And you...well...your are cuasing quite the heartache. Literally. You gave us a good laugh today while you were eating. You had your hand up by your eyes. You looked like you were just completely exhausted by eating (which is all actuality you probably are) but it was just the way you had your hand on your head. Here are the pictures:
Well, my sweet baby girl, I hope tonight goes better for you. I love you.
All my love, Mom
P.S. Dad was taking pictures of you because he thought it looked like you were playing peek-a-boo. You would barely poke your eyes out from under the blanet:
1 comments:
One of the things Heavenly Father has given us moms is a mothers intuition, or in other words the spirit speaks strongly to us concerning our stewardships (family). Never doubt your inner promptings and you can't go wrong. So no matter what anybody says..go with your gut feelings, they havn't failed me yet. Love you Natalie, we pray for you that you will continue to have the strength to see this trial through, thanks Jo for being the rock, but we know with your tender heart it is just as hard on you. You 3 sweethearts are in our hearts and prayers night and day. Being a parent helps you to understand Heavenly Father and what he went through as he watched his Son suffer for us. And thank goodness he did, he knows your hearts and your struggles, and is there for you as we are. Dear Sydney, you have cause quite a stir in the short time you have been here, but oh how we love you. Be a good girl and drink that bottle baby girl, you need the pounds. Love grandma Moon
Post a Comment